- Name your footage for example "3v1 clutch"
- Name your demos or replays as well.
- Delete any footage that you don't need anymore
- Save your project along the way , wouldn't want your pc to crash and leave in the air.
- Close all programs except for your editing software that means (MSN , IE , FF , Chrome)
Now I know that you want to get it over with and you just type random names out for your files "wasasdsa" may be a suitable name for the spot but believe me it will be hard trying to locate that piece of footage later on in the project , so I highly suggest that you take 2 seconds to type out a relevant name or expend 5 minutes looking for the clip.
Thank you for reading.